Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Playroom Organized

I tackled the playroom yesterday. It was the worst room in the house. Since that was the room where we kinda shoved everything that didn't have a place when we were moving. So I decided to go ahead and get it done since all the sudden I have like a butt load of energy. I wanted a little room just for Raena to play and let her imagination go wild. She has a very good imagination. I was so grateful that my best friend came over and helped me and we got it done in like 4 hours. It was a long day. Well she had her boys here as well so little pit stops were much needed in between.

We literally went through every toy and toss what was broken and trash. Then organized the toys into categories and then we put everything into stations. Like all the books together, baby dolls and accessories together, her balls together and so on.

So here is the pictures. Sorry I forgot to get the Before shots before we moved everything. So just imagine the things in my kitchen was crammed in the room.





Now here is the playroom after we organized it....

This would be her kitchen set and grocery store center

Dollhouse section and in the pink container is all the stuff for her dollhouse

This holds various stuff from her coloring book and crayons to little action figures

Table and chairs

This is one of her closets which just has shelves 
 Top Shelf: Has some container I didn't use
Second shelf: Stuffed animals
Third shelf: Blocks, stuffed animals, Doctor kits and balls
Last shelf: Books and puzzles
Floor: Baby dolls and accessories
Bag on the door is all the pretties as I call them their is bracelets, toy hair stuff like a toy straighten and blow dryer, sunglasses and etc.

Her pretty handbags that I hung up behind her door
I linked up to:
Organize & Decorate Everything
A Bowl Full Of Lemons

God Bless
Heather

1 comment:

  1. It's Party Time over at Debt Free Mommy Blog and you are invited! Please come link up anything related to making your space better at http://debtfreemommyblog.blogspot.com/ and mark your calendars for every Making Space Mondays linky party. The fun begins at 9:00 pm tonight. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete