Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Starting A Daily Cleaning Routine

I have made up a daily cleaning routine and I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. It has been working so far. I am not the cleanest person obviously. I am still battling at housework. The daily cleaning routine has helped me keep the house in order since we moved in. We just recently moved into a bigger house we were living in a 2 bedroom apartment and now we have a 3 bedroom house so it is alot more room and alot more cleaning. With the routines I created I can stay on top of the things that need to be done. I have 2 kids and I find that if I do this every day that my life is a lot more better and the family has been alot more stress free. I seen a change in attitude in not just myself but my girls and husband.

Even when I skip a day I don't get overwhelmed cause as long as I keep up on most days it still stays pretty clean and presentable. I am so amazed that I do not have to hurry up and clean the whole house or be embarrassed when someone comes over. I hope that this keeps up it has been working really good for me so far.

My cleaning routine is:

Make beds
Clean toilet and wipe down sink and mirror
Pick up bathroom
Do dishes
Pick up kitchen
Clear and wipe off stove, counters and microwave
Wipe sink out
Clean up living room
Straighten nightstand
Take out trash
Empty dehumidifier
Pick up toy room
Straighten Raena's room
Laundry

Do you have a daily cleaning routine?


God Bless
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment