Friday, August 24, 2012

Back To School

So my youngest is starting school next Friday. Yay! She is so excited to be going to Pre-K. So I am getting ready for the new school year.

I came up with a checklist of what I need to get done and i have a week to get it done. So here it...

Organize her closet
Organize her bedroom
Designate a "school information center"
Set up a bedtime and morning routine
Set up a binder for her


I will blog about my projects and what ideas I come up with for getting my daughter ready to get back to school. She has to get on her bus pretty early and then my husband has to go to work after she leaves so I am going to be pretty busy. So I am trying to find ways of making the mornings as smooth as possible since I am not a morning person.

God Bless
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment